How to Add Document Properties to a Header or Footer in Microsoft Word?
You can utilize field codes in Word to consequently change it up of record properties, for example, archive title (or running header), creator, date, and document name, to headers and footers.
1. On the Insert tab, in the Header and Footer gathering, click Header or snap Footer.
2. Snap Edit Header or Edit Footer.
The cursor is presently situated in the header or the footer of your report.
3. On the Header and Footer Tools tab, click Quick Parts, and after that snap Field.
4. In the Field names list, pick the field you need, (for example, FileName, Date, Author, or Title), pick the organization you need in the Field properties area, and afterward pick some other alternatives you like in the Field choices segment.
5. Snap OK.
Get Microsoft Office 365 Setup : http://office.comsetup-office.com/
How to Add Page Numbers to a Header or Footer in Word Document?
1. Double tap in the header territory or the footer zone to open the Design tab under Header and Footer Tools.
2. In the Position gathering, pick Insert Alignment Tab, and pick Center, Left, or Right, contingent upon where you need your page numbers to show up, and after that snap OK.
3. In the Insert gathering, pick Quick Parts > Field and the Field exchange box opens.
4. In the Field names list, pick Page, and under Field properties, pick the numbering group you need to utilize, and after that pick OK.
5. To come back to the body of your archive, pick Close Header and Footer.
For more details, visit : Add page numbers to a header or footer