You can set the properties for a Visual Basic undertaking, and after that set how you need to help secure the task.
Visit : Office.com/setup to get office setup
Do both of the accompanying:
Set the task properties
1. To start, click Tools > Macro > Visual Basic Editor.
2. On the Tools menu, click VBAProject Properties (In Word, click Project Properties), and after that tap the General tab.
3. In the Project Name box, enter the name that distinguishes your segment in the registry of the Object Browser.
The task name is the name of the sort library for your segment. The sort library, or TypeLib, contains the portrayal of the items and interfaces gave by your part.
4. In the Project Description box, enter the depiction that will show in the Description sheet at the base of the Object Browser.
5. In the Conditional Compilation Arguments box, enter the consistent assertions utilized for contingent aggregation.
Visit : Office setup Install to get office 365 key.
Help secure the task
You can bolt a task to help keep somebody from transforming it or set a secret word to see the undertaking properties.
1. On the Tools menu, click VBAProject Properties, and afterward tap the General tab (In Word, click Project Properties, and afterward tap the Protection tab).
2. To bolt your Visual Basic venture, select the Lock Project for Viewing check box.
3. Under Password to View Project Properties, in the Password box, enter the secret key and after that in the Confirm Password box, enter the watchword once more.
For more details, visit : Set the properties for a Visual Basic project