You can interface Mozilla Thunderbird 8.0 to your email account utilizing POP3 or IMAP4 network. These guidelines apply to Windows and Mac.
Set up email utilizing Mozilla Thunderbird 8.0
1. Open Mozilla Thunderbird. The Mail Account Setup discourse box will open the first occasion when that you open Thunderbird. In the event that the Mail Account Setup exchange box doesn’t open, do the accompanying:
a. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
b. On the Account Settings page, under Account Actions, click Add Mail Account.
2. In the Mail Account Setup discourse box, do the accompanying:
a. In the Your Name box, enter the name that you need to show up on the “From” line in your active messages.
b. In the Email Address box, enter your email address.
c. In the Password box, enter your secret word. Snap Continue in case you’re utilizing a Windows PC or snap Next in case you’re utilizing a Mac. Thunderbird will attempt to discover the settings you have to arrange for your record.
3. Snap Stop, or sit tight for Thunderbird to attempt to discover your record settings. You’ll see the message: “Thunderbird neglected to discover the settings for your email account.”
4. The IMAP check box, alongside Incoming, is chosen as a matter of course and is suggested. In the Server hostname box, enter the name of your approaching server.
In case you’re associating with your Office 365 email, the IMAP or POP server name is partner.outlook.cn. In case you’re not utilizing Office 365, see Find your POP3 and IMAP server settings later in this article.
5. In the Server hostname content box, by Outgoing, enter your SMTP server name. In case you’re interfacing with your Office 365 email, the SMTP server name is smtp.office365.cn.
In case you’re not utilizing Office 365, see Find your POP3 and IMAP server settings later in this article.
6. In the Username box, type your entire email address. For instance, firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Tap the Re-test catch. On the off chance that you see the message “The accompanying settings were found by testing the given server,” click Create Account.
A page opens that gives you a chance to view or change other Thunderbird settings.
Snap OK when you’ve completed the process of review or changing the settings. In case you can’t associate, see “What else do I require know?” later in this theme.
Click here : office.com/setup to install office 365.
Locate your POP or IMAP server settings
In case you’re interfacing with your Office 365 email, you don’t have to look into your settings.
For Office 365, the server name for IMAP and POP is partner.outlook.cn and the server name for SMTP is smtp.office365.cn.
In case you’re not interfacing with Office 365 email, do the accompanying to look into your settings.
1. Sign in to your record utilizing Outlook Web App.
2. In Outlook Web App, on the toolbar, click Settings symbol > Options > Account > My record > Settings for POP or IMAP get to.
3. The POP3, IMAP4, and SMTP server name and different settings you may need to enter are recorded on the Settings for POP and IMAP Access page under POP setting or IMAP setting, and SMTP setting.
Install Microsoft office with product key : http://office.comsetup-office.com
What else do I have to know?
In the event that you don’t know whether to utilize POP3 or IMAP4, consider utilizing IMAP4 on the grounds that it underpins more highlights.
On the off chance that your email account is the sort that requires enrollment, you should enlist it the first occasion when you sign in to Outlook Web App.
Interfacing with your email account through POP3 or IMAP4 will fall flat in the event that you haven’t enrolled your record through Outlook Web App. After you sign in to your record, sign out.
At that point endeavor to associate utilizing your POP3 or IMAP4 program.
In case you’re utilizing an approaching POP3 server, you can just synchronize your Inbox envelope. In case you’re utilizing IMAP4, you can pick the envelopes that you need Thunderbird to synchronize with the server.
Keep in mind that IMAP4 doesn’t bolster the synchronization of the Contacts and Calendar envelopes. Thunderbird utilizes an organizer named Sent to store sent things. Trade and Outlook Web App utilize an organizer named Sent Items.
You can synchronize the email things that you’ve sent in Thunderbird with the Sent Items envelope on the Exchange server. To do this, take after these means:
In Thunderbird, in the comfort tree, select your email account. In the points of interest sheet, under Advanced, click Manage Folder Subscriptions. In the Subscribe discourse box, select the Sent Items check box, and afterward click OK.
In Thunderbird, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
In the route sheet of Account Settings, select Copies and Folders for your email account.
In the subtle elements sheet, under When sending messages, naturally, select Other. In the drop-down rundown, select your client name, select Sent Items, and after that snap OK.
For more details, visit : Set up email in Mozilla Thunderbird 8.0