Your PC can go into the Sleep mode after a specific time of dormancy. By default, this choice is empowered after a fresh out of the plastic new Windows establishment.
In this guide you will figure out how to debilitate/empower the Sleep mode.
How To Turn Off Sleep Mode in Windows 7?
1. Go to Control Panel Snap Start, at that point go to Control Panel.
2. Go to Power Options Scan for Power Options, at that point tap on it.
3. Change plan settings For the plant that is as of now chose or checked, pick Change plan settings.
4. Change settings.
At Put the PC to rest, pick Never and your PC won’t enter in the Sleep mode. Likewise, you can pick some other time interim. At that point click Save changes.
How To Turn Off Sleep Mode in Windows 8?
1. Go to Search menu Press Windows + Q keys to have the capacity to utilize the Search work.
2. Look for Power Options Look for Power alternatives, at that point tap on it.
3. Change settings For the chose plan, tap on Change plan settings
4. Kill Sleep At Put the PC to rest, select Never.
At that point click Save changes.
John Dev is working as a technical expert from a very long time. He also writes blogs for Microsoft, windows on many websites like office.com/setup